1939 Gretsch Syncromatic Catseye Burst Acosutic 17"
Amazing DEEP RICH BLACK Sunburst finish. A Deep rich black nitro-cellulose finish. Soundholes glow with limited red and orange, subtle sunburst coloring / highlights. Tough Looking! Very Comfortable An A-Symetrical Neck profile that fits palm and hand amazing with lower neck bout sanded more, STOCK from Gretsch this way!
Rich Finish. heavy in Black . Catseye w Lightbulb Headstock RARE!
• NEVER SEEN Stairstep Bridge, NICKLE. (not like 54 harp tailpiece)
• The RAREST OF ALL NECK INLAYS. SPLIT BLOCKS
• Truly HAND CARVED art deco stairstep ( compensated C ) bridge.
• Cases back then were all cardboard. This has a matched case that is old, and fits it perfect.
• SUPER RARE Bound PICKGUARD in Tortoise. WOW
• Excellent Binding. Great Nitro cellulose finsih.
• LIGHTBULB HEADSTOCK. Email for more info if interested.
• It is over 75 years old. This is so nice it may seriously be the bicest 39 Syncro
LEFT on our planet. Tight neck, Low action, fast neck, great...Tone is outstanding and has a richer feel than todays guitars. Tone has a wooden texture. G R E A T Deep bottom end, Brighter high than the our Town and Country. A great sounding tone box you'll keep for life!
Use our contact form and send Tel. number if you want a call back.
• NOW ADDED a pay pal BUY NOW Button.
ONLY KNOWN 1939 Known to be Custom ordered
without A- symmetrical neck. $44,450.00
FREE USA SHIPPING
1939 Lightbulb Headstock Syncro
Rare Syncromatic Catseye 1939
Catseye Syncromatic w case